Due to Google’s new limitations on call recording, this feature may not work on your Android Device.
You can record any phone call by turning on Sync.ME's built-in Call Recorder feature. Please follow the steps below:
1. Tap on “Settings” in the main menu.
2. Go to “Call Recorder”.
3. Mark “Enable call recorder”.
4. After you start a call, the microphone bubble will appear on the right side of the screen.
5. Tap on “Record” microphone bubble to record your call.
- To see your recordings, tap on “Call Recorder” on the left side of the Sync.ME home screen.
- You can automatically record all your phone calls by upgrading to Sync.ME Pro.
Note: Due to Google’s new limitations on Call Recording, this feature may not work on your Android Device.