Previously Facebook allowed third party apps to access most of the details from public profiles and integrate with the apps. However, due to new Facebook policy only profile names and photos are available to 3rd party's applications.
Articles in this section
- Can I choose which social network photo will appear for my contacts?
- Can I import friends to my contact list?
- How do I fix incorrect matches?
- How do you match non-Facebook friends?
- How to change accounts or sync with more than one Facebook account?
- How to remove or logout of social networks?
- Stuck on 'Connecting' during Sync?
- What is Sync?
- Why am I missing Facebook friends from matching list?
- Why do some synced photos appear very small?