Sync.ME attempts to match phone contacts with their respective social network profile.
Contacts that are incorrectly matched should be declared as a "Wrong Profile". This can be done during the matching phase or even after the contacts are synced by going into that specific person's contact details.
Here are instructions for declaring an incorrect match and manually matching a contact:
1) Go into the contact details for a contact and tap the social network match that is incorrect.
2) If you tapped the Facebook icon, you will be taken to this contact's Facebook profile
3) You can then browse and decide if it is a wrong match
4) If the match is incorrect, press the "Wrong Profile" button on the bottom right (pictured below).
5) Confirm "Wrong Profile".
6) The connection between this phone contact and Facebook profile will then be removed.
7) You can tap the Facebook icon (or another unmatched social network icon) and find this contact's correct social network profile
8) You can also search for a specific name within your Facebook friends (pictured below).
9) Press the Facebook profile you wish to match
10) Now this phone contact is matched with this Facebook profile. Sync.ME will remember this every time you sync!