At this point, you can only manually match those who are your friends on Facebook. This is due to privacy settings and social network guidelines. Non Facebook friends can be matched by Sync.ME.
Articles in this section
- Why are some Facebook friends missing in my matching list?
- Can I choose which social network photo will appear for my contacts?
- Can I import friends to my contact list?
- How do I fix incorrect matches?
- How do you match non-Facebook friends?
- How to change accounts or sync with more than one Facebook account?
- How to remove or logout of social networks?
- Stuck on 'Connecting' during Sync?
- What is Sync?
- Why am I missing Facebook friends from my matching list?